Chobani Potluck Recipe Day #1: Chobani Chicken Salad
During the fall months, I love nothing more than a hot bowl of soup paired with a good sandwich. One of my favorite sandwiches to make is a classic chicken salad sandwich. What I don’t enjoy however, is the amount if mayo that is traditionally used in making chicken salad. So, I found a solution! By replacing the mayo with Chobani plain Greek yogurt, I was not only able to cut the fat down in my chicken salad, but also add more protein! What results is a tasty, wholesome sandwich that perfectly complements the perfect bowl of soup when it gets chilly outside.
Here is my recipe!
Chobani Chicken Salad Sandwich
– 2 cooked chicken breasts, diced
– 1 small container plain Chobani Greek Yogurt
– fresh ground garlic salt to taste (I use Trader Joe’s)
– 1/2 cup dried cranberries
– 1 cup sliced celery – fresh cracked black pepper to taste
– whole wheat bread or flax tortillas by Joseph’s
1. Mix diced chicken and Chobani yogurt until fully combined.
2. Grind the garlic salt into the mixture to the taste that you prefer.
3. Add in cranberries and celery to the chicken salad and mix until evenly dispersed.
4. Finish by topping with freshly cracked black pepper and serving on fresh whole wheat bread or a high protein wrap (my preference).
5. Serve alone or with your favorite hot soup!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Please share with me your results and your ideas for how you use @chobani to prepare healthy meals that are perfect for fall!
If you need any inspiration, head on over to Chobani’s site and check out their delicious recipes!
#madewithchobani #fallrecipes #chobaniyogurt #digitalcookbook #fawnheartcronintraining